Dr. Steven Collina, Associate Director, Crozer-Keystone Sports Medicine Fellowship, Assistant Director, Crozer-Keystone Family Medicine Residency
I send my patients to Tancredi Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center, because Dr. Tancredi and his staff do an excellent job getting them healthy. Dr. Tancredi has a background as an athletic trainer and ART in addition to being excellent with manipulation. We share many patients from the Ridley High School wrestling team and he is great at communicating their progress.
Kevin M. Walsh, M.D., Primary Care Sports Medicine
I have had the pleasure of working with Michael Tancredi, D.C., for the past five years. He has been an integral part of working with my patients, who have had significant back injuries. He performs simple manipulations, but primarily focuses on the rehabilitation of the back, compared to many chiropractors who result in more manipulations over rehabilitation. Our results have been great. He specializes in what is called ART (Active Release Therapy). I look forward in continuing our relationship, and working closely with him in the future.
Robert J. Cabry, M.D. Premier Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine
Tancredi Chiropractic Care is truly the “Center for Excellence” in chiropractic care. Mike Tancredi and his staff are dedicated to their patients’ needs. Their care of the patient is thorough and individualized. My patients have achieved excellent results and the continuity of care has surpassed my expectations. [They] work hard to get you back to where you want to be.
Dr. Nick DiNubile, MD
Over the years, Dr Tancredi has helped countless numbers of my patients, from high level athletes to regular everyday folks, with a wide variety of musculoskeletal ailments. His reputation in the community is exceptional, and he is well known by many professional athletes, who rely on his skills and understanding of the human body. He is both caring and knowledgeable, with special interests in not only orthopedics, but also rehabilitation, fitness and conditioning. He’s helped me, and I know he can help you
- Bestselling author of FrameWork- Your Seven Step Program for Healthy Muscles, Bones and Joints
- Executive Producer of the award winning PBS television special, Your Body’s FrameWork
- Editor-in-Chief of The Physician and Sportsmedicine Journal
- Vice- President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Served as orthopaedic consultant to the Philadelphia 76ers and Pennsylvania Ballet for many years
- Has been chosen in Best Doctors in America
- Has been featured on Good Morning America, the Today Show and in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and numerous other publications